We cannot deny the fact that the digital era has continuously shape and transform all sectors of the industry. Majority of the business has started to act and adapt quickly that corresponds to the demands of the consumer behaviors. By means of collaborating human connections and technology, businesses in the tourism sector can provide better service and at the same time, to operate their infrastructure smarter in encouraging more visitors.
Take a look at Luxury Explorers’ top picks for the most technologically advanced countries in the world:
- Japan is regarded as the most technologically advanced country in the world. Japan is known for a superpower in smartphone technology, robotics, and automobiles. One of the city of Japan is Tokyo, which is notorious for being one of the most advanced cities in the world. One Tokyo-based startup produced a ring that, linked to a smartphone via Bluetooth, were it enable to create an electronic payment by the movement of hand wave. When you roam around the city of Tokyo, you can meet a robot on the street, find the world’s tallest tower, or wander into an electronics store that’s six floors tall. Their famous Shinkansen bullet train of high-speed railway lines in Japan, is popular among the tourist. Initially, it was built to connect distant Japanese regions with Tokyo, the capital, in order to aid economic growth and development.
- United States is most known as the home to the world’s leading technology companies such as Google, Facebook, Apple, and Microsoft. Silicon Valley inspired and produced an entire generation of software engineers and technology companies, and is currently home to some of the biggest tech companies in the world. The US has made substantial innovations in space technology, pharmaceuticals, and telecommunications. The US also has the biggest and most technologically advanced military in the world.
- Germany is known for its engineering being home to Volkswagen, Siemens, and more. Germany has a reputation for engineering with some of the best engineering schools in Europe producing some of the best engineers in the world. Research and development are strongly supported by Germany’s government through both universities and organizations. Additionally, Germany is now a global leader in medicine, military technology, and infrastructure.
- Singapore is a business friendly environment and it is focused on high-tech production. Innovation is one the country’s driving forces behind its strong economy. The nation has reportedly the fastest internet in the world, with home internet speeds reaching up to 1Gbps.
- High-tech companies in the Netherlands manufacture telecommunication systems, computers, electronic measurement and control equipment, medical and scientific instruments, and electric switching gear and transformers. The nation has made significant strides with inventions like compact disc, artificial kidney, pendulum clock, telescope and microscope.
Technologies appear to be leading shift in tourism, but tourism sectors in different countries should understand that the tourism experience requires to be at the heart of any technology application to provide suitable solutions to every consumer demands and profiles.
Are you ready to travel with our top pick destination? For queries, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.